Create a new style sheet in order to change the accent color, font, or many other characteristics of your site.
- Configuration > Development > CSS Injector > Select “Create a new rule.”
- For your site-wide styles, name the rule “core CSS” or something that is meaningful to you. You’ll come back to this style sheet often to add more styles.
- Enter any new styles based on div, class, or pseudo-class.
- Scroll to the bottom and save.
- As you start to add more rules to your style sheet, it will be helpful to comment (using the standard "/* ~ */" comment tags) your rules so you can recall what their purpose is. As your style sheet becomes larger, or your site contains specilaized rules for certain sections, you may want to break up one long style sheet into several.